New York- The Hamptons

It's not at all what I thought it was going to be - it's what you want it to be. I love the farms, the ocean, the markets and the quiet morning runs with birds. It reminds me of NH and I cherish every minute. You can take a deep breath and hide away- little B&B or house, it's perfect. You realize how little you need to just be happy.

Montauk Lighthouse


The Essentials:
1) Restaurants: Nick & Toni's, Almond, Cyril's, Serafina, Backyard @ Sole East
2) Bars: Surf Lodge, Navy Beach, and Wolffer - or just a bottle at home or on the beach
3) Beach, riding bikes, runs, long breakfasts @ Babette's - alot to do but why bother?!
4) I pass on shopping unless it's the Pottery Barn & WS outlets at Riverhead
5) Grab a book, pick a spot on the beach, and just do nothing except plan dinner & drinks
6) Best hotel and brunch/lunch spot is the Maidstone Inn - so cozy during the winter

Maidstone Inn



Yummy Fresh Fruit

Comments

Popular Posts